Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tis the Season








Although Christmas (and New Years) has passed, Christmas spirit is not something that just goes away overnight.  I like to think I am or at least strive to be jolly all year round.  I'm not in the slightest religious but I think it's important to cherish the warmth and love of the holidays, which you both give and receive.

These are some pictures my good friend, Kate, and I took a couple weeks ago.  We explored the neighborhood for festive houses and found a long drive way lined with light strung palm trees.  It was very pretty.


Hope you all had wonderful holidays.  xx Nicki

Kate's Outfit: shorts- H&M  shoes- Urban Outfitters  necklace- American Eagle

My Outfit: graphic tank- Forever21  shorts- Goodwill  cardigan- Tahari

No comments:

Post a Comment