Wednesday, September 4, 2013

There is nothing better than a good playlist.

I'm not sure if you've ever experienced this, because it is a rare, but there is nothing better than listening to a playlist where good songs just keep coming and coming.  I usually use 8tracks (the website) to listen to music because I like listening to playlists that people come up with rather than a computer.  I find a lot of music I've never heard before.  I found this playlist a couple months ago and still listen to it all the time, mostly when I'm doing homework.  I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR THIS PLAYLIST AT ALL.   If you like idie/alternative/i don't even know what the genre even is, then listen to this!!

http://8tracks.com/indiekids/the-last-indie-playlist-you-ll-ever-need 

This 8tracks playlist is beautiful, and lengthy, and whoever made it worked their ass to make a work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment